TransData offers several data services that help your business. We offer data cleaning services, which increase your business’s productivity and reduce costs and waste. This service corrects data errors, smoothes the combination of new and existing data, and improves the data’s overall quality. TransData also offers a Data Health Scan, which informs you of any incomplete records and the strength of your email and phone connections (email and phone verification). Furthermore, we check countless internal and external databases for quality contact verification. And if any parts of your records and contacts are missing, such as area codes, zip codes, or web addresses, we search to fill in as much of your missing data as possible!
Here are some of the services offered;
Data Health Scan
Collect Missing Data
WE ‘PURIFY’ DATA
Our Data cleaning services include the process of identifying and rectifying errors and discrepancies from a data set in order to improve its quality.
Our data cleaning services aim not just to clean the data, but we ‘purify’ your data by bringing homogeny to different data sets. After cleansing, a data set should be consistent with similar data sets within the system.
At TransData, we provide a full suite of data cleansing services:
- Import Data: Unclean data from your systems is imported into our cleansing system. Typically provided by yourselves in an Excel, CSV, or Tab-Separated Text file format.
- Merge Data Sets: Data from multiple differently formatted sources (eg excel, csv, sql, sap, salesforce etc) is converted and merged into a common database.
- Standardize Data: Data is combined, separated or modified to ensure that the same type of data exists in each column. This step ensures that your contact’s first name, last name, email address, mobile phone number etc. are all in their respective columns.
- Normalize Data: Similar data is normalized (e.g. mister, Mr., mr are all converted to Mr. Or street, st., strt. are all converted to St.). Telephone numbers are converted to their standard Telstra format, or otherwise as advised by yourselves. Email and web addresses formats are also checked, where provided, and reformatted as necessary.
- Verify & Enrich Data: Data is validated against internal and external database sources and additional value-adding info is appended. (E.g. business contacts can be validated against the White / Yellow pages to verify that their phone number and address are still current.)
- Export Data: Data can be exported in numerous formats for example, excel, csv, SQL database, XML, tiff, PDF, or as required. Typically, we return it in the same layout and format that we receive it.
Data Health Scan
WORRIED ABOUT THE HEALTH OF YOUR DATA?
Well don’t be. Let us examine a sample of your company and/or contact data, at no cost. Within 24 hours of uploading your data, you’ll receive a report that provides a clear outlook of your data.
Our Data Health Scan services include;
- Record Completeness
- Email Validation
- Phone Validation
ADDRESS VERIFICATION & ENHANCEMENT SERVICES
TransData is a source of address verification and enrichment services. We are thorough when it comes to verifications who go the extra mile to solve your data issues.
Our contact validation services include:
- Verifying your data against external databases, updating non-current or missing values where applicable.
- Using our call centre services to track down hard-to-find data.
- Developing algorithms to create predictable call back features to perfect data
Collecting Missing Data
WE “FIND” DATA
At TransData, Our Motto is to do whatever it takes to provide the client with clean data. Our Collecting Missing Data services include the following features in a nutshell;
- Rebuild Missing Data: Wherever possible, missing information is recreated (e.g. Postcodes, states, country, phone area codes, gender, web address from email addresses etc.).
- De-Duplicate data: We use our own proprietary state-of-the-art tools to identify potential duplicates. Our methodology provides high accuracy matches with a tolerance for misspelling, missing values or different address orders. For mission critical data, these results are manually reviewed (by either ourselves or our client) and the database updated accordingly.
Speak to an Expert Today
Join us for a fifteen minute video call and have your questions answered by our customer success experts.